mg at least daily used in sexually active men aged a few years cialis sellers of online viagra and
. Yohimbe grant teaff
Dyspepsia % nausea % gastroenteritis % oesophageal reflux % abdominal pain, diarrhea % xerostomia, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, hemorrhoidal hemorrhage, increased GGT, loose stools, rectal hemorrhage, upper abdominal pain, vomiting under % 40mg viagra
- Build self esteem by providing a unique and safe place where boys can interact with committed, conscientious men who encourage them to be young men of honor.
- To seek and speak the truth.
- Help boys discover and develop their individual strengths, talents and gifts.
- Exhibit positive male relationships.
- Challenge boys to live lives of responsible actions and to make a meaningful impact in the world.
- Teach boys how to resolve conflicts.
- Support boy's dreams to find a personal mission.
- Praise the greatness in each boy.
- Give boys hope, confidence and the courage to be whatever they want to be.
Our Future Heroes meet with the adult Heroes on identified 2nd and 4th Mondays from 6pm to 7:30pm (September to May) at the Atwater NCH Community Center, 2755 E 19th. Where they enjoy eating dinner together, structured dialogue about “man stuff”, homework help, learning activities, playing games, meeting with their mentor, and enjoying the company of others.
They also participate in 4-6 fun outings with the Real Men, Real Heroes such as sporting events, fishing, and much more.
Boys who achieve a 3.0 grade point average or better will receive special recognition and prizes at the end of the year, like the boys shown below.
There will be 2 parent meetings a year with wonderful information and tools for “RAISING SONS”.
Our future depends on our sons!
They are Our Mission!
Call 303-8017 to sign your son up!